JANUARY 8TH TO JANUARY 30TH -NOMINATION DURATION PERIOD
24th FEBRUARY TO MARCH 19th march -VOTING PROCESS
Fashion Night -March 13th
AWARDS NIGHT MARCH 21st
1. Applicants must be a student in any of the High School or tertiary institutions (Universities, Polytechnics, Teachers training, Vocational Institutions and Nursing Schools)
2. Must hold a valid ID School Card.
3. Applicants should be considered for outstanding contributions to their school, community and/or Liberia for a project that the individual initiated, organized or contributed to significantly.
4. Applicant’s individual achievements must be in the areas of education, social action, entertainment and positive change.
5. There is no academic qualification barrier.
• Speeches by His Excellency the President of Liberia, Honorable Minister of Education and well know Public figures with the will help sensitized the students to reach for greater heights and do more for Liberia whiles they are still in School.
• Seminars Across all Institutions to encourage them to take National Responsibilities and getting them involve in the smooth administration of the country.
• Giving them the Award during the Awards Night will encourage them to do more for liberia since the Students know that every year there’s a National Awards which appreciates their efforts as students.